Content Writer Marketing Intern
Delphi Technology Corp. is seeking for an enthusiastic, creative and organised Content Writer Marketing Intern for an eight (8) months work term. The successful candidate would be responsible for creating content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, social media platforms, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs, press releases or corporate pieces, as required.
- Produce well-researched content for online publication.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Write, review, edit and publish content that they write, as well as that of others, if applicable.
- Enrolled in post-secondary education in fields such as Journalism, English Literature or Communication.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Have a passion and a good understanding of modern technologies such as VR, XR, AI.
- Familiarity with tools such as MS Office.
Familiarity with generating rich SEO content an asset.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and a keen eye for details.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to multitask and follow instructions.
Are you passionate about technology and eager to make a difference in the field of training and education? Join our team and start your career in Tech!
Apply below or email your resume directly to email@example.com